You can be a member of our Clinic if you :
- are at least 18 years of age; and
- live in the City of Toronto, the Regional Municipality of Peel or in the Regional Municipality of York
You can join by filling out the membership form and returning it to us. Membership is free of charge. As a member, you have the right to:
- Attend annual general meetings to find out about significant Clinic activities for the past year
- Vote at the annual general meeting
- Be involved in committees
- Receive our Clinic's newsletters which are published quarterly. Our newsletters contain articles on various legal topics and updates on changes to laws or policies which affect the communities we serve.
If you self identify as a member of the Chinese, Vietnamese, Khmer or Laotian communities, you may also apply to become a board member.